Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rekindling of the love of games

I've been listening to the Brainy Gamer podcast nonstop, starting from the very first episode. I can't recommend it enough. These days I only play social games on Facebook -- however shallow or un-fun they are -- because of work and lack of time resource. Brainy Gamer has reminded me why I love the so-called core games so much (though I prefer to just call them "real" games)... You know, games like this:


How can a core gamer resist Kasumi's panty and jiggly boobs in stereoscopic 3D! Kidding aside, I probably won't buy a 3DS because based on Nintendo's track record, a new version of the hardware (taking bets on the name: 3DS Lite, XL?) is just around the corner. Let's see if Nintendo says anything this E3.

Anyway, check out Brainy Gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment